Capturing the activity passing through banks and credit cards can be an onerous task that is prone to error when done manually. But there are many options to bring transactions into QuickBooks without keying in the data. Silicon Valley Accounting Solutions is well-versed in using direct bank feeds, export/import functions, and uploads from third party applications to automate the process. We are also able to establish procedures to insure the integrity of data brought in and help the client to avoid the common pitfalls of data sharing. When done right, transactional automation saves time in both the entry and reconciliation of bank activity.
- Manual entry
- Capturing deposits from all sources
- Control of disbursements from direct, automated, and recurring sources
- Recording bank fees
- Bank Feeds
- QuickBooks pulls transaction data directly from the bank
- Manual downloading of data from banks, then uploading into QuickBooks
- Processes to ensure all data is captured but none is duplicated
- How to use QuickBooks reconciliation feature
- What to do with data left over after reconciliation
- Having a second set of eyes on bank activity
Silicon Valley Accounting Solutions provides bookkeeping and accounting services to businesses in San Jose, CA and the surrounding Bay Area.