QuickBooks 2012: Document Management
QuickBooks Document Management – an Intuit subscription service
Electronically “paperclip” documents to QuickBooks transactions to stay organized and save time finding attachment details. You must be enrolled in the service to “Attach” documents in QB.
With any list item or transaction selected, right click to find the “Attach” feature.
Scan documents directly into QuickBooks, or attach electronic files already on your PC.
- Store receipts, statements and more online (in the Internet cloud) for easy sharing
- Easily attach documents to any customer, vendor, employee, account or transaction
- Scan many documents at one time — simply insert blank pages in between
and QuickBooks creates individual files
- Keep important documents at your finger-tips and backed-up online
- Streamline collecting and matching documents from clients to specific transactions